Click image for larger view
If not properly cared for, items you have in storage or transportation can easily be damaged. In some cases, even the slightest jolt or knock can damage a part or piece of equipment. And you may not know that it is damaged until you try to use it, which can then have drastic effects on your work schedule.
This is why – especially if you deal in heavy machinery – that it is important that you take extra care in how you store and transport items. While accidents will happen, there are steps you can take to minimise the potential damage that can occur. One such way to help minimise damage is through investing in heavy duty transport and storage bins such as A Plus Plastics’ APHD Bulk Pak bins.
Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), making it extremely tough and durable, this storage or transportation bin was engineered to efficiently move, store and ship automotive, appliance and transportation components. The bin also easily collapses for the return journey, saving you money and space on shipping costs.
When we say this product has been engineered for ease of storage and transportation, we really do mean that it was engineered. Some key features of our APHD Bulk Pak bins include:
- Rounded legs – for easy forklift handling and hand truck entry.
- Safe stacking – the tops and bottoms of the bins have been designed to interlock with each other, providing safe and stable stacking.
- Access doors – the bins come with two in-built fold-down doors, giving you easy access to your stored goods.
- Ventilated walls – allows greater air-circulation for food products.
- Forklift friendly – there is forklift access on all four sides of the bin for ease of moving.
- 100% recyclable – A Plus Plastics refuses to contribute plastic waste to the environment. At the end of its service life, our APHD Bulk Pak bins are 100% fully recyclable.
- Optional lid – provides an extra element of protection for parts or produce during transportation. The lid reduces the possibility of dust or dirt contamination while in transit.
The APHD Bulk Pak bin by A Plus Plastics has been specifically engineered to make storing, moving and transporting as easy as possible. With a 1,100kg load capacity, our APHD Bulk Pak bins are ideal for all types of components and products. Even at max capacity, their durability and design enable them to be stacked three high (3.3 tonnes), which helps save on storage space.
When it comes to ease of moving, the APHD Bilk Pak Bins are ideal for any warehouse environment. With forklift access from all four sides – unlike standard pallets – there is no need to concern yourself with how the bin is placed into storage. Just dump it and run. This helps increase warehouse efficiency, especially during busy periods.
Also, with its round legs and access doors, loading our APHD Bulk Pak Bins onto a truck is easier than ever before. The round legs ensure the bins won’t get stuck on edges or raised areas of the truck bed, while the access doors allow for quick and easy inspection of goods.
If you are looking to optimise your supply chain, as well as ensure that your goods remain safe and secure, call us on (02) 9603 2088 or fill out our online enquiry form.